Examination for Kids E-book
6.You shall not commit adultery.
Do I treat my body and other people's bodies with respect?
Do I look at television shows, movies, or pictures that are bad?
Do I speak nicely to others?
7.You shall not steal.
Have I taken things that were not mine from a store or another person?
Have I ruined another person's property for fun?
Do I return things that I borrow? In good condition?
8.You shall not lie.
Am I honest in my school work?
Do I cheat or copy other people's work
Do I tell lies to make myself look good?
Do I tell lies to protect myself from punishment?
Do I tell lies that make another person look bad or get them in
9.You shall not covet your neighbor's wife.
Do I allow my parents to spend time with one another, or do I
get jealous and want them to pay attention only to me?
Do I get mad when I have to share my friends?
Are there kids I will not play with or be mean to because they
10. You shall not covet your neighbor's goods.
Am I jealous or envious of the things my friends have?
Am I jealous because my friends can play sports better than
Am I thankful to God and my parents for what they have given
Do I share the things I have with my family, friends and poor
Return to www.ainglkiss for Catholic KidsWrite to me, please
This page address
Tips for Kids
Things to remember when visiting God's house:
* The Church is a sacred place. Always show respect for God and the church.
* Always genuflect to the Tabernacle. Jesus is present
* Do not talk during Holy Mass.
* Do not bring games or toys to Church.
* Try to go to the restroom before Church. If you must go, leave by
the back door and be as quiet as possible.
* Do not stand on the seats or put your feet on the back of the pew in front of you.
* Take your bulletin and other papers with you when you leave..
* Always walk in the Church.
* Do not eat food or candy, chew gum or take anything to drink into the Church.
* Take good care of church property and buildings.
* Be kind to other people.
* Be a good listener.