My story dates back to 1997. I was 20 years old then. To make a long story short had been separated from my husband, (a road that was leading to divorce.)
Had met a young man by the name of Matt and that is basically all I knew about him at the time. As time passed, I could no longer deal with the fact that Matt was already in a relationship at the time. I got tired of hiding. I made the decision then that I had to move on with my life. I then moved back to Lawton Oklahoma where I am from. 3 months later, I was having nausea and vomiting. Next thing I know I go to the doctor to find out that I am going to have a baby. I spent weeks and  months blaming myself for what had happened to me. I thought this was bad. I was having a baby with no father around for him/her. I kept myself together,  told friends I had in Fresno, Ca. to find him  because I could not without knowing a last name. I get a call one night from a long time friend of mine who happen to meet him because she moved into an apartment next door to his. They started communicating and possibly get together until the puzzle started piecing together. She had then realized that he was the man I had been looking for. On Dec 15th I gave birth to a baby girl my oldest daughter, Olivia. I prayed every night criying myself to sleep sometimes even holding my baby that we would find her father and we both would take full responsibility for our actions like mature adults that we now are.(A relationship made in heaven or just a co-incidence?)
My friend called me that night and told me that someone wanted to speak to me and it was Matt. Told him she is now 1 1/2 years old and deserves to have a father. Anyhow we talked about her and about keeping in touch and sending pictures and exchanging addresses and phone numbers as well. We then after a short time talking hung up. My friend called back and told me that he wanted to drive down and meet the baby and consider bringing me back with him to California well, without a doubt I said yes I will go.
It was a happy ending we got packed up, my friend and him left the following day. I thought it was too good to be true. Today we are reunited, with 2 more children and marriage. I truly believe my prayers were answered.
Do you have a miracle story that you would like to share?
Please mail it to me and I will post it on this site.
Thanks for stopping by.
                        Go back to  Miracle Stories                                                       Go the next story
This page address: