The Skillet
By:  dnf@nts-online.net
The skillet was on the burner, grease warming to fry the steak when I turned to fix a salad. I forgot the skillet until all at once flames shot up and the skillet was on fire.  I panicked, not knowing what to do with the flaming skillet.  I pulled it off the burner but the fire raged on.  I turned one direction and thought I must take it out of the kitchen.  If I took it through the garage, I knew I would never make it around the automobile into the driveway.  And I though if I took it through the den out to the patio I had to go through the dining area around the table and chairs.  Neither way could I get it out of the kitchen.  I turned to the sink and immediately something told me that water would be disastrous.  Just as plain as if someone was telling me to put it in the oven and close the door!  Immediately the fire went out.  With smoke and fire damage to cabinets and ceiling and trips to my doctor with hands that had a few burns and blisters, I thankfully think it was a small price to pay. Iíve learned since that I should have placed a lid on the skillet to douse the flame. But that day in my ignorance God took control perhaps saving our home and perhaps my life.

Do you have a miracle story that you would like to share?
  Please mail it to me and I will post it on this site.
Thanks for stopping by.
Ainglkiss@aol.com
                                                 Go back to  Miracle Stories                                                             Go to the next story
This page address:
http://www.ainglkiss.com/miracles/dnf.html